Flow-vecFlow Vector Analysis
The continuous processing of a long-hour image is realized.
High-speed measurement of the variation per hour of an unsteady flow
- Particle measurement which cannot be binarized
- Vector coordinates, speed, angle
- Overlay display of vector onto an original image
Two systems of particle image velocimetry (PIV method) and particle tracking velocimetry (PTV method) are supported.
The continuous processing of a long-hour image, and the measurement of the change per hour of an unsteady flow, etc., can be performed easily by using a high speed algorithm.
PIV: Particle Image velocimetry
PTV: Particle Tracking velocimetry
- The tracer particle image which cannot be binarized is supported.
- The vector coordinate between images, the speed, and the angle are computed
- Arbitrary setting of the number of measurement points, ROI, etc.
- The correction function using a neural network
- Overlay display of vector diagram onto an original image, video reproduction of a flow line graph,
- Display of contour figures of speed distribution and vorticity distribution
- Animation display of line cross-section/mean vector graph within ROI
CPU:1Ghz or more
Memory: 512MB or more
Monitor display resolution: 1024×768 or more